Apply SAS courses in your professional practice.
Simply, with Sound
The science and neuro-acoustic technology underpinning the SAS methodology are advanced and complex, but applying the method with clients is simplicity itself. This makes personalised SAS courses an ideal tool for professionals who are looking for an effective, practical and affordable intervention to apply in their practice.
SAS Courses are most effective when used in conjunction with other services such as Occupational, Speech & Language or Psychological therapy, or other educational, coaching or therapeutic services.
Home-based courses with coaching support are the most effective and convenient way for Accredited SAS Providers to offer their services to clients. Clients don’t have to travel and can freely choose when to complete the daily listening sessions, which even can be taken during sleep. Accredited SAS Providers can monitor progress through the online SAS Provider Platform and schedule telephone or video coaching sessions at their convenience.
The SAS Provider Platform includes all the tools required to efficiently manage your clients, from contact details and intake questionnaires, detailed client reports and contact history, to progress monitoring and feedback forms. The client can listen using any internet connected device, through a web browser or Android or iOS app, with the aid of a set of standard full-sized headphones.
Become an Accredited SAS Provider
For experienced professionals it is easy and quick to start as an Accredited SAS Provider. Completion of the online SAS Provider Training will give you all the knowledge, tools and competence to start with your first SAS clients within weeks. You will be authorised, have full access to the online SAS Provider Platform and be listed on the SAS websites. SAS organises regular training events in English, Polish or Turkish.
For more information, please fill the Training Request Form.
Online SAS Provider Training (English)
A typical SAS Provider training consists of the following elements:
6 hours of training via video conference.
6 hours of coaching via video conference, or a personal one-to-one telephone coaching session.
24 hours of experiencing your very own fully personalised online SAS course, specially designed around your individual profile, helping you in your personal and professional development.
Free SAS Starter courses to introduce the method to your clients.
Theoretical Stage Contents:
- Welcome & Course Overview
- SAS Approach (Mission & Approach, Learning, Activating the Brain, Evidence)
- Basic Brain Functions (Sensory Filtering & Processing, Processing Dominance, Interhemispheric Integration & Balance)
- SAS Techniques (Cross-hemispheric, Uni-hemispheric, Right Ear Preference, Brainwave & Breathing, Specials)
- Conditions (Learning Enhancement, Attention Deficit & ADHD, Reading and Writing & Dyslexia, Autism & Developmental Delay, Speech & Language Disorders, Brain Injury & Stroke Recovery, Emotional Well-being)
- Client Intake & Course Design (Concerns, Diagnoses, Assessments, Questionnaire, Course Design)
- SAS Client App and Provider Platform (App, Web Access, Client Instructions, Provider Platform)
- Client Handling - Coaching for Success (Intake, Coaching, Completion, Follow-up , Client Feedback)
- Becoming a successful SAS Provider (Administration, Websites, Social Media, Events, Networking)
- Completion (Questions & Answers, Certification)
Coaching Stage Details:
Each video conference coaching session will last for up to 90 minutes. They offer the opportunity to share experiences, have discussions and ask questions.
Fees and Registration
The all-inclusive fee for the whole training in English only is £ 440 / € 500, including all training materials and a personalised SAS course for the participant.
For further information please contact us by email email@example.com.