Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions governing the use of the sascentre.com website.
Welcome to the sascentre.com website of SAS Centre [SAS]. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Personal Data Protection Policy govern SAS's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “SAS” or “sascentre.com” or “us” or “we” refers to SAS Centre, a registered trading name of SAS Kişisel Gelişim Yazılım Bilişim Teknoloji ve Danışmanlık Limited Şirketi, Ostim Teknopark Turuncu Bina Ostim OSB Mah. Cevat Dündar Cad. No: 1 Kat: 2 İç Kapı No: 27, Yenimahalle, Ankara, Turkey. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- SAS does not provide medical advice. All contents is for general information and use only and is not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek advice from a qualified physician or health care professional for any medical concern, and do not disregard professional medical advice because of any information provided by us.
- neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- all contents is subject to change without notice;
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website;
- unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- you may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent by SAS;
your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Türkiye.
This website and its content is copyright of SAS Centre - © sascentre.com 2008-2024. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with SAS's express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.